Content Management SystemA content management system is a combination of a website maintenance tool and a free web content management system. A CMS allows a non-experienced website user to easily add, delete, or modify any content on their website.
A few key features of the CMS that we use are:
- 100% database driven websites
- Products, News, and services pages are 100% editable and very easy to manage.
- Fully customizable layouts which allow you to make left, right, and center adjustments
- Upload as many images as you like to a slideshow or photo gallery and then use it on any page of the website.
- Import of many different types of document such as PDF’s, .MP3’s, videos, text, pictures, etc.
- Allow different privilege to administrator and users of the website
- Most content management systems are equipped with a high end editing system which gives the website owner complete control over the formatting of the web pages.
Full Administration Capabilities
- Change up the order of web page elements including articles, news, pictures, frequently asked questions, etc.
- Social media integration with Facebook, Twitter, Linked, etc.
- Ability to have unlimited sections, categories, pages, and subpages
- Picture library – keep your image files JPGS, PDFs, DOCs, GIFs, etc on our server for easy access
- Easy to use text editor that is very similar to a Microsoft word processor document
- Polls/Surveys – See what your audience thinks of a specific web page or product idea.
- Layout preview- Check your site out and approve the design and layout before going live!
Why does your free small business website need a CMS?
Most company owners who understand the principles of website content will agree that a content management system is a crucial piece of software for the success of their website. You will need a CMS if:
- You need a website in which the content is changing and it is important to make frequent web page changes.
- You need to track upkeep costs and daily checks of your website’s uptime. The CMS that we integrate will completely eliminate the need for your organization to ever pay a 3rd party web developer/designer to handle your website. It allows for anyone in your company to easily and effectively regulate the information that is being displayed to the world.
What we can do for you
We can provide a easy to use and reliable system to make changes to your website. The major features of our CMS are:
- Web based editing tools are just a click away!
- Advanced content modification tools with a simple to use WYSIWYG interface.
- Complete independence for managing and creating content- No experience required!
Website administrators can work on the webpage as if they were working on regular Microsoft Word document.
- Multiple-User Editing
Website editing and routine tasks can be done by multiple users simultaneously
- Simple Multi-Media management
After being trained on our CMS the management of multimedia files will become a routine. All files are simple to handle and place on the website (images, PDF Documents, videos, audio clips, etc)